HGH Fragment 176-191 is an injectable peptide, which is a concentrated and stabilized variant of the growth hormone releasing factor GRF, which causes the body to radically increase growth hormones while also being very similar in structure to growth hormone HGH and the like , supposedly even 12.5 times stronger effect. So it’s part of the growth hormone molecule, which is mainly responsible for fat burning and muscle building.
Various studies have demonstrated that the HGH fragment 176-191 is an effective treatment for obesity and general obesity, and is much safer than traditional growth hormone therapies.
The main task of this compound HGH-like peptide, is to reduce belly fat, mainly targeted to visceral fat, without negatively affecting blood glucose levels. It also increases muscle mass and muscle density. Other positive features of the HGH fragment 176-191 include protein synthesis, vascularity through increased nitrogen retention, increased bone mineral density, better sleep and increased strength through hyperplasia.
Effect of HGH fragment 176-191 at a glance:
– An increase in lean body mass
– A decrease in body fat, especially belly fat
– An increase in the growth of bone tissue
– Serves as an anti-aging peptide
The known average dose of the substance is 2-6 IU or (500-1000 Mcg) per day, which is divided into two or three doses, for example, in the morning before breakfast, after training and in the evening before going to bed. Studies show that the use of HGH fragment 176-191 in 30 days causes a significant reduction in body fat.
Stacks for HGH Fragment 176-191:
– For the preparation of dry matter, simply combine HGH fragment 176-191 with PEG-MGF, GHRP-2 or GHRP-6.
– For dry matter composition, HGH fragment 176-191 is best combined with CJC-1295 or CJC-1295 DAC IGF-LR13 or sermorelin.
– In order to increase endurance and energy levels, fragment 176-191 is combined with the peptide thymosin beta 4.
– To achieve an anti-aging effect, simply combine HGH fragment 176-191 with ipamorelin.
Most studies did not report any side effects with continuous use within the limits of average rational dosages.
This Article is intended to clarify this topic and in no case as advice, recommendation or other advocacy of misuse!